SW Arthur Way
Throughout the project, we were able to come up with creative solutions for integrating the new elevator into the existing home to create a seamless and unified look, all while protecting the existing finishes.
Scope of Work:
- Two story addition built for new elevator shaft
- Integrate new shaft into existing gable roof, re-roofing section of house where shaft meets the house.
- Match existing stucco and exterior trim finishes
- New copper gutters and downspouts
- Added 5 new windows, 2 new custom doors
- Custom milled trim for interior and exterior
- Repair and replace hardwood floors as needed
- Remove existing radiators, install new lower profile radiator and modify / repair radiator covers
- Repairs to existing hydronic heat system
- Interior and exterior painting
Architect Judy Lidstrom